Thursday, April 15, 2010

CTMH Thursday - Live Fast and Stay Pretty!

Sometimes I get stuck using the same sketch, or the same color combo. This past week I came up with this color combo (a similar combo seen on my last card too,) and I just couldn't stop! When ya got a good thing going, keep on going with it! My TSOL card, seen below this post was using Bazzill cardstock, but this card features Close To My Heart stamps and cardstock. (Outdoor Denim, Kiwi, Bubblegum) Kiwi isn't actually available anymore. . .why oh WHY they discontinued that color is beyond me - it is only one of my ALLTIME favorite colors. So I have a huge stash of it, and just can't stop using it!!! You can find this card, as well as another one (using the same color combo and stamp set. . .plus some BLING!) over on my mom's blog!
XOXO

1 comment:

Jodi C. said...

OH I LOVE this color combo Laura!!! AND I still have a pack of Kiwi cardstock too!!! These colors look amazing with your layout!!! THANKS so much for reminding me to pull out that Kiwi!!!

Jodi