Thursday, April 29, 2010

it's MY day!


It's MY day. . .mine all mine!
It's my birthday,
and it's my anniversary!
Some people thought I was crazy to get married on my birthday, but I loved it!!! I had a wedding cake and a big fat chocolate birthday cake all on the same day, and everyone sang happy birthday to me at our wedding reception. It was AMAZING. Being surrounded by so many of my most loved people, all in one room, singing to me took my breath away. (Not to mention I got to wear a fabulously gorgeous dress and marry the boy of my dreams!)
But back to the craftiness - I created this card based on Tami's sketch #160, at Card Positioning Systems. I used some of my precious Scenic Route paper (who's closing I am still mourning!) and a stamp from Stamping Bella.
Hope your day is as happy as mine!!
XOXO
(oh, and I'm blogging at my mom's Close To My Heart blog today too! Be sure to pop on over and see my card!)

5 comments:

Sue said...

Happy Birthday and Happy Anniversary, Laura!

I'm right there with ya on Scenic Route's closing. I've been a Sarah Milne fan for a long time.

akagreenhouse said...

Happy Birthday-versary!!! My parents got married on my Mother's birthday. It must be good luck. On May 27th, this year, they will be married 60 years! Have a wonderful day!!!

Lisa Silver said...

Happy Birthday and Anniversary, Laura!!!

Hugs,
lise

Jamiecrafts said...

happy anniversary and ahpy birthday Laura, hope its a great day for you!

scrappingnana said...

Happy Birthday and Happy Anniversary. Hope it is a great one.